Sussanne Khan, also has a name of Sussanne Roshan, is a well-known Indian designer of interior and homes. On October 26, 1978, she was born in the city of Mumbai, India.
Sussanne grew up as the third kid of Zarine Katrak and the famous Sanjay Khan, a wealthy family with plenty of fashion designers and good film workers, including the family’s main, Sanjay Khan. He was a very popular film actor throughout the 1980s. Zarine Katrak, her mother, is a well-known architect, designer and also a film actress.
Sussanne Khan has three of the siblings as both the sisters and one young brother.
Sussanne Khan Wiki
Sussanne Khan initially got her career as an interior home designer in 1995. She did this after earning a degree as the Art Association with a mastery in the course of design from Brooks College in the United States of America. She was following in her mother’s footsteps, who was also a prominent home decorator and designer during her job career.
In the year 2011, she teamed up with fellow designer and well-known film producer Gauri Khan to introduce and launch the Charcoal Project in Mumbai, which was India’s first interior fashion design boutique. The Charcoal Project is India’s most prestigious interior design store.
As of 2022, Sussane has a net worth of approximately 4-5 crores INR.
Sussanne Khan is a member of The Label Life, an e-commerce fashion design company. The company first came into action in 2012. She became the company’s first fashion designer.
Sussanne established a licensed branch of the Pearl Academy site in Mumbai in 2014, assisting academy students with scholarship management.
Sussanne Khan grew up as the third kid to Zarine Katrak (mother) and Sanjay Khan (father). A family with plenty of fashion creators and film workers, including Sanjay Khan. He was a very iconic Bollywood role actor in the early 1980s. Zarine Katrak, as her mother, is a decent designer or decorator as well as an actress. Sussanne Khan has two of both elder sisters and one young brother.
Zayed Khan, Sussanne Khan’s brother, is also a promising actor. He primarily features in Bollywood films. Sussanne Khan’s first sister, Farah Khan, is a well-known jewellery designer.
Sussanne Khan’s second sibling, her sister, Simone Khan, is also a good designer for interior architects. She is one of the nieces of Indian filmmaker Akbar Khan and late film worker Feroz Khan, as well as the first brother’s daughter of famous Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan.
Sussanne Khan married and got together with prominent Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan on December 20, 2002. His father is a famous movie director Rakesh Roshan. Hrithik Roshan Sussane Khan, the famous couple, separated in the year 2014.
They revealed that they are still cooperating for the sake of their children, as close friends but without a false relationship. We can see Sussanne Khan and an Indian model Arslan Goni with each other on many occasions.
They were previously cautious about their relationship, but now they are open about it, and one can spot frequently holding each other’s hands in public.
If we go with her birth date and place, she was born in India. Sussanne was born and grew up in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. She is a devout Muslim. She got a degree of association in the arts and home decor after completing her studies.
Sussane Khan is a model. Sussane’s date of birth is the 26th day of October month in the year 1975. She will touch the age of 47 years in 2022.
Sussanne Khan’s height, weight, and other physical details to know her better
- She stands 165cm (1.65m) tall and weighs roughly 45kg.
- She has a dark brown tint of hair and dark black eyes.
Sussanne Khan is known for the films like Kites in 2010 and Krazzy 4 in 2008. She was also featured in one of the iconic hit movies Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage, in 2002.
Sussane’s educational records are the next point. She got a mastery of a degree in interior decor and designing after finishing her courses—at Brooks College in California, where she was studying.
In the 1980s, her father, Sanjay Khan, was a popular film artist and celebrity. Her mother is Zarine Katrak. Zarine was a home architect, designer, and film artist. Her father has Afghan and Iranian origins, and her mother is of Parsi origin.
Some facts about her
- She is a smoker and an occasional drunk.
- Sussanne’s father was a famous Bollywood artist. He played the character of Tipu Sultan in the DD national TV series ‘The Blade of Tipu Sultan’, and her mother was a model plus designer in the 1960s.
- Sussanne Khan owns “The Charcoal Project,” an interior design studio in Mumbai’s Andheri West area.
- Sussanne and her ex-partner Hrithik Roshan both have markings on their body that are very similar like tattoos.
- Though Sussanne is now also a friend zone with him. They usually connect for the worth of their lovable kids. The couple got split in November 2014; this verdict finally came in Bandra family court.
- Sussanne Khan has appeared on the covers of India Forbes, page of Better Homes & Gardens, a title of Good Housekeeping, the Hello, and last in Vogue.
- She loves to do travel, some Exercises, hearing good music in the plenty of empty times.
- She likes the acting of some actors like Salman Khan, Amir and Shahrukh.
- Anushka Sharma and Kajol are her favorite actresses.
- Some of her favorite foods include Bhindi-Roti, Rajma-Chawal, Burger, Raspberry delice, Panipuri.
- She likes the three most colours yellow, black and white.
- At the success party of the film, “Cocktail”, Sussanne was found high on liquor. Actress Deepika Padukone hosted the party.
- Sussanne married actor Hrithik Roushan in 2000, just a little time after the release of movie Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai. They took divorce in the year 2014.
- Hrithik was dissatisfied with Sussanne, as per reports and Sussanne’s cocaine addiction caused their separation.
- A real estate firm accused her of cheating by posing herself as an architect.
- However, Susanne too filed a petition stating that the points against her were fake.
Sussanne Khan, Hrithik Roshan’s ex-wife, and actor Arslan Goni’s suspected affair had been in the news for a few years. But they made it official recently. He addressed the rumors of Sussanne and Goni’s relationship of romance in December of the last year, 2021. He was saying that despite spending quality time in Goa for the birthday party of her, he and Sussanne are just close friends and living a good life.
Recent moments of Sussane Khan
Hrithik Roshan used his Instagram page content to greet his ex-partner Sussanne Khan on the initials of her new business startup.
The actor again shared a video clip by Sussanne on his Instagram page, along with some valuable phrase of support. ‘I’m very proud of you, Sussanne!’ he wrote. ‘You’re a super iconic star.’
Hrithik is presently seeing actress Saba Azad, while Sussanne is in a couple of links with Arslan. With their social media PDAs, one can feel that the couples are now attracting attention.
Sussanne Khan Instagram
Click here for Sussane Khan’s official Instagram account. Her page has a 1.2 million of following people while she is following back some 1000 accounts. The bio phrase in her insta page is: A head full of Dreams, let them all listen to your Silence- thecharcoalproject.com. She also has other social media pages where you can follow her.
Does Sussanne Khan have a child?
She has two sons named Hrehaan Roshan and Hridaan Roshan with ex-husband and actor Hrithik Roshan.
Is Sussanne Khan married or not?
Sussanne married Hrithik Roshan but they separated in 2014. Currently, she is dating Arslan Goni.
Who are Sussanne Khan’s Parents?
Sanjay Khan is her father. He was a well-very famous and iconic actor in the 1980s. Zarine Katrak is her mother, an actress, and a home decor designer. Sanjay Khan is of Afghan and Iranian origin, and her mother belongs to Parsi ancestry.
What is the age of Sussanne Khan?
Sussanne born on 26th October of the year 1975. As of 2022, and now she has the age of 47 years.
Where is Sussanne Khan from?
Sussanne Khan was born in Mumbai. It is her birthplace.